My apologies for not posting constantly,i have been studying these weekend >.<>
By the way,to those who do not know,the class gathering which i will be holding will be on Thursday,7th September 2006, from 5-9pm..And my parents felt that the class should not pay for anything cuz it's at my house,so good news to everyone,it's free!*sighs*..because of this event it stirred up so much trouble and conflict between me and Jasme..And rachelle also had a hard time trying to patch things up between me and Jasme..

Jasme,i know that you're agitated and pissed off at me for not letting go of the buffet.I did say ''why must i cancel the buffet?'',but i didn't say that Rachelle cannot continue with her bbq at East Coast Park.I cannot change the date because of some private matters and should i change it,I'll be in deep trouble.So i hope you'll be a lil bit more understanding and i don't wish to be enemies with anyone,especially when we're in the same class. And why can't you be a lil more understanding? Just because Rachelle cancelled her barbeque it makes me the scape goat? I think it is too harsh a comment to say im petty and not understanding. If you make empty judgements like this, i guess you'll have the wrong perception of the whole world. You can't just criticise other people just because the event clashes with one of your peer's barbeque. If that's what you think of me, i guess you have not known me well enough to really call me a friend.Although I still have lots more to say, i think i will stop here.I do not want to see a dispute over small things.Please don't make a commotion over little things :D Peace

Rachelle,thank you for your kind concern throughout these two days.It has been a great help to me.I know it hurts to see two of your closest friends to quarrel,but it's only normal that people quarrel,if not,we will not get to have a better understanding of one another.Besides time heals all wounds,I'm not mad at Jasme,even at the start.But sometimes criticism can really turn me off.It's alright now,i dont hold any grudge on anyone.So cheer up k?

i said my pieceSunday, August 20, 2006 at 4:59 PM