Ever since I gained confidence in speaking up, I have been having tiffs with my Dad. Now I really understand the true meaning of MCP(abbreviation for Male Chauvinist Pig). He can be a real pain in the neck.And why? He scolded me for listening to my songs on his car.He's way beyond petty..And this will lead to him reprimanding me on the principles of Respecting you parents,how you're going to fail in life if you lack self-respect and the respect for others.It can be really frustrating listening to him preaching when all he could do is to ask.Is asking so tedious for him?Just saying:"Ling Xiang,can you change to my songs please?" I'll gladly switch.But he has to churn things up,maybe that's why his secretary couldn't put up with his weird,MCP temper and she quit.He expects my Mum to stay at home to take care of the house,cook but not clean(cause we have a maid) and to take care of our well-being.I dont disagree with that,a mother has to make sacrifices when she has children.But what agitates me is that,
He gets angry when my Mother goes out with my Aunts and her friends.That's practically Pfuit right?My Mum is so,truly,extremely
magnanimous to not fight with my Dad.I really admire her ability to put up with such petty,childish antics of my Dad,she is really
Guan Yin Pu Sa,in a way..
My studies dont seem to improve,with my Maths deproving drastically.And what's embarassing is that I have tuition.My grades,compared to those who study on their own,are like shit.Well I can only blame myself for my incompetency.So yeah life's like this.
And yet I sort of like 3Integrity.They're practically high everyday!I love this kind of enthusiasm,motivates me to study harder!
And so,I'll be counting the days to Chinese New Year.I've longed for the day when I wake up during CNY,I'll not hear the screaming of a bitch's voice,but the joyful
"新年快乐!". I've longed for the day when it's the eve of CNY,I won't have to share the steamboat with people I detest.Yeah that's just wishful thinking.So long as my Dad is alive,
they'll always haunt my Chinese New Year.
Cheers.
i said my pieceSaturday, January 27, 2007 at 1:10 PM