Geography: We learnt about ridges,reviced on concave and convex slopes.Rachelle had to talk about boobs being protruding and the other being concave.
A Maths:Nothing exciting,just plain questions to solve.
English:We had a debate, Rachelle and Natalie kept switching sides and they joined the proposition team.Debi and Yinuo had loads to say,with the help of Wanjing.I wanted to join in but the bell rang.So maybe I'll try my luck tomorrow.
Chemistry:Nothing much.
Physics: Jasme was asking Rachelle if she needed 2 chairs like she used to,and thus leading to the functions of a larger surface area: so that her fart can diffuse easily!
English Drama Society: We got to rest for quite a while before practising our scenes.During the intervals,I tried teaching Rachelle how to make her eyes look towards the centre.I laughed my head off man! She was like rolling her eyes to the left, to the right and once her eyes even went opposite sides!!! I should have taken a picture. The real Zhu Bian indeed...
Later after EDS,we(I,SingRui and Rachelle) went to Singpost at Paya Lebar.We went directly to Mcdonald's and left our bags there before going to the toilet.Damned Rachelle had to carry a handful of water and splashed it on me.Luckily I had fast reflexes,hah! So we went back.Rachelle bought a burger and asked for chilli,wonder if she'll get dirrahoa or something.I bought a Mcflurry and Singrui bought a set meal,i guess. We were stealing french fries from her!And DISGUSTING Rachelle had to slowly peel of the layer of fried skin from her buger patty,so gross!! Then she was licking the chilli sauce from the patty,slowly savouring it while Singrui and I felt like puking.Then Rachelle choked on her fried skin and complained that the chilli burnt her throat.Later, she was gurgling her water and kept pushing the table against me,saying that she wants to flatten my boobs,I tell you this woman's sick right? She kept hurling stuff at me and her big ball of tissue paper got stuck in between the wall and the sit.We were laughing non-stop and wasted like an hour just eating.
We had only 45mins to study for Chemistry tomorrow,so we put aside all jokes(i knew that we can't) and started studying.
This is how it goes,I'm not sure if it's fully correct,I memorised it by heart!
Diffusion:It's the process in which the particles of a substance move from a region of higher concentration to a region concentration as a result of the constand,random motion of the particles.
Diffusion occurs when the particles of a substance possesses kinetic energy and causes the particles to spread outwards from where it was located until it is uniformly distributed throughout the places that is available.
The rest I'll just keep it to myself,yeah? Can't wait to go school tomorrow,an exciting day awaits,I hope (:
Cheers!