First of all,I had to withstand my father's nagging throughout the week,forcing me to do well in the Chinese test for he wants to show to everybody in my family that I'm in triple science and can do very well in Higher Chinese.Pfuit.
Secondly,I regretted not using some valuable advice that would have pulled my Chinese marks to an A grade.What's more,almost the whole class heeded the advice and I doubt they will fail..Yeah this sucks.But at least it beats the feeling of being guilty.Does it?
Moreover,Reunion dinner's around the corner,and I hate it to the core.Every year it's the same ol tradition wherevy they come and have reunion dinner with us.Please,go away.Poof somewhere else,not my respectable household.
And I have loads of facts to memorise for the upcoming tests:Chemistry,Biology,Physics and E Maths.Even before the Lunar New Year,we're all suffocating and dying,bit by bit.
Mrs Yeo is still as cute as ever,always asking me if I'm able to cope with Higher Chinese.And she lives around Eunos too! Just 6 streets behind me.Let's all go to her house to get HongBaos yeah? Maybe it'll be enough to buy a Mercedes,haha!
Cheers (: