Firstly,as a teacher,you must be able to withstand jokes that are about you.Students are lively and energetic,and most of the time they tend to joke about.This is turn,creates a jovial and quite a conducive environment for us to study.And you should be lucky you have a class that is enthusistic and responds to your questions.But what you're doing restricts us to our freedom.You want us to sit there,and listen to you talking monotaneously.Is this some protocol of new teaching methods?WHo cares if you are some graduate with high qualifications?You will not go far just being smart.It's your character and the ability to adapt that'll let you be sucessful.Yes,you may think that studies is important,but isn't it important to develope character as well?
Secondly,you have restricted my rights,even to laugh.And when I joked with myself and with my deskpartners,you silenced me by treatening to send me for detention.For goodness sake,this is the 21st century.We are not intimidated by your mundane,boring threats.In fact,I would love to go for detention,for I'm able to study during that 4-5 hours.And most importantly,I didn't disrupt you teaching the class.I only joked to myself and my deskpartners,is that such a serious an offence?
I beg to differ.