New South Wales' Maths examination was crap,who would ask a Secondary 3 student which appliance was the longest?Though the free response question was a bit tricky,and I had to let a good friend copy my answers,that's what friends are for yeah?
Back to school wasn't as bad as I expected,though I'm going to miss Miss Cheong sooo much.I'm a dependant learner,and if the teacher's a total crapper,my results will be going down the drain.And during Biology,DeskyRach and I were laughing our hearts out when our Biology teacher was talking about her trip to HongKong,and her hotel was situated in between a hospital and a cemetery,and it's stil a 4-star Hotel?puh-leaseLater,she was talking about her ghostly encounter with an apparition.We were thinking: Did she see her own reflection?
So yup,life's not that bad here,and in an hours time I'll be heeding Mr Ambert Khoo's advice to train my 2.4!I've gotta run at a faster speed in which I usually train during the June holidays.On thursday during our trial 2.4,I ran a whooping 14.13 mins!that's already good for me though.And thousand thanks to those who encouraged me before and during the run.It really was a fun experience,though I wasn't able to run with DeskyRach.
As for today,Mr Kim Baldwin said that my swing was preety good,but the fact that my left leg keeps turning when I swing caused the ball to slice.And after he said it I my left leg was turning again!I gotta nail my left leg to the floor or something,cannot let Mr Kim down,and I gotta win my Dad,or else he'll despise me and will never top his quest of making fun of me in front of his golf kahkees.Thanks Pappy,thanks alot.
But nothing can dampen the spirits of this larky boy!Or is there?
Haha Happy Youth Day everyone,in advance.And many many many thanks to DeskyRach for always being there for me,You're the BESTYou don't know how much help you've been,and I didn't get the chance to say,so I'll say it here:THANK YOU!!
Before

After~