Mon:My skit on a short passage.I was on tenterhooks and made a very very inpardonable mistake.
Wed:The dreaded 2.4km.Tiring but yeah loads of supporters,including Rache who told me never to give up despite all the setbacks.
Thursday:Went to BMW at some Kampong~~ with my dad to collect his car.Both side mirrors were damaged,the cover fallen off.And the cost of repairing it was unreasonable!!But if you want the brand,you gotta afford the repair.
Friday!:The day I look forward to the most!Spent the whole morning laughing at proNUNciation with Rache and Natalie.She couldnt stand our laughter and told us that it was getting a lil bit irritating.From this,I infer that she suffers from depression and her childhood was kinda dull & boring.[Miss Gan rules!]But no woman's gona dampen my mood,cause after school I was gona attend a musical!But before that,went to cheer for our class's volleyball team.Both Girls and Boys got first!!Rache was over emotional that day.Let's not dwell further,ha!So yeah the play was fantastic,although I could only hear one guy who could sing with vibrato.
Saturday:Golf in the morning.Learnt a new technique on how to swing better.Especially the turning point whereby the club's just in contact with the ball.So went home and did some gardening,had lunch and here I am blogging!An hour ago was spending quality time with my sister playing some star wars game.And later I'm gona start on my revision!!Wish me luck!
SOme pictures of the BMW showcase/repair workshop
The Office.

Miniature model of my Dad's.

Mine!!In the near future I hope :>

BMWs!!

Dad's car fully repaired and polished!