Im back with another post!

SO yeah I practically used up my Saturday on Golf,Sleeping and Gardening.I planted 3 bamboo trees myself!It was tiring removing it from the enormously large pot.Of course with my high intelligence,it wasn't that hard.Haha ok enough crapping.

Nowadays I've been tied down with homework and training(Golf & Piano),and recently I've started being curious about relationships.Are they really that powerful to motivate even the laziest to persevere and strive towards excellence?It really haunts me.Maybe it does not affect me now,but I hope in the near future,should I ever be in a relationship,it will be as motivational as it seems,rather than a pain in the neck.But I'm kind of envious of my close friends,who have crushes on people of high status,like an orthordentist or surgeon,even a teacher!The weird looks on their faces,the silly smiles on their faces when they're talking about the special person.It really bogs me to see them sooo enGROSSED with that person.The affairs of the heart are really not meant to be messed with,really.

Lately I've been reading this business website and I feel that it's so enriching!

The Four Principles of Enduring Success:
Principle 1: Exploit Before You Explore
Principle 2: Diversify Your Business Portfolio
Principle 3: Remember Your Mistakes
Principle 4: Be Conservative About Change

Link


though to some it may be common sense,but to me,it's really very interesting!

I'll be back with another post!Be sure to check :D aha!And now I'm giving you guys the chance to pause my song.I know most of you will but nevertheless,some of you(good friends will support me and listen to my song!!

i said my pieceSaturday, July 07, 2007 at 8:09 PM