This is the first time in 2007 that I ever felt so connected with my class.The passion I had yesterday was the first I ever had for 3Integrity.Every goal into the opponent's net was a scream for joy.My heart stopped whenever the opponent was near our net and I prayed really hard it wouldn't go in.Sometimes my prayers were heard,sometimes they were left to fend for their own.But what really made me feel so connected to the class was the spirit our players emanciated.Their aura of sportsmanship and care for one another really affected me.I really enjoyed hearing the shrieks of joy and sniffs of accomplishment after we defeated our opponent!!I'm soo bloody happy I couldnt concentrate on my homework,so I went to the park to tire myself out.Who cares about me,3IT WOOONNN!!!!!

-- I was appauled by the fact that people can change so fast.I've seen not once,but many who've shed their innocent skins or some few who've seen the light and have turned over a new leaf.In such a modern society,change is necessary,but I did not expect such a drastic change.Well this is what humans are programmed to do: Change.

And today,we had another relief teacher.Just what the teachers,no, the school is thinking?3IT's like a guinea pig for all trainee or JUNk teachers to experiment on?Our food bowls depend on these results,and yet we are being experimented on.And please do not change our teachers after half a year,cause we've grown so accustomed to their teaching.Snatching our teacher and chucking a new one to us is not really a good choice if you want your students to get 7 or 8 for L1R5.Yeah, keep that in mind,please.

i said my pieceFriday, August 17, 2007 at 2:41 PM