Okay,so it's been a long time since I clicked on the blogger website.Despite the decline in the number of readers ever since I changed my blog name (some even criticised it),I will continue to blog and someday when I look back at all these posts,at least I can remnicise my golden teen years.Coming back to the present,I've just realised that time really does fly fast,it's already the start of the last term of my Secondary Three education.It's kinda contradictory though:I was arguing with my father about why I'm not ageing that fast,I want to get my hands on the wheel!I want to break my first speed limit,the adrenaline rush when I knock over an old woman walking across the street,the countless cats I'll squish!Oh it'll be so fun!But sadly,unlike the States,we juveniles will never get our chance on the wheel till our coming of age:18.But that's like...3 years away!I guess I'll just have to put aside squishing cats for the time being.

Well today didn't seem like a Mundane Monday I expected it to be.LaLa made us watch a pornography MV by Madonna.And she was so excited to tell us about her strange encounter with a black bag.Well in my opinion,I think the Civil Defence guy ignored her maybe because she looked like a lunatic.With her weird taste for dresses that make her look like a fish,to turtlenecks that really made her look like a turtle,who would believe her?!And it was really exciting to hear someone made the first Police call when she's like,40?Maybe older.Madame Kee returned.That means no more feeble old man to teach us how to write introductions on our friends using superb,if not,flawless Chinsese.Mr Soon really made a huge impact on me,I really admit he can be very motivational.And the song,I'm not sure it was Liverpool's or Arsernal's,it was really catchy!Though I didn't like the singing,they were really off pitch.

Well after that Desky and I headed to Singpost to catch up on our homework.It was really quality time spent,I finished my E-Mathematics E-Learning!So we were talking about how selfish we were,referring to Mr Soon's comments on "No One Gets Left Behind" speech.I was kind of guilty,but now I think I'll be more willing to help my close friends.So we were joking and laughing our heads off,Singrui joined us too.So after that we went to NTUC because the gals were hungry.One craved for chips,the other nuts.Well I'm off to finish my homework for the day.

Just some candid pictures I took (:




Can you spot the name?Hint:Hohoho!



Atria Pan-home of the mythical orthordontist that could steal a girl's heart just by fixing braces.




I fnished these six plates of sashimi myself.You should have seen the bill :D


Ciao!

i said my pieceMonday, September 10, 2007 at 8:48 PM