Okay it's time I finally blogged again.Many events have taken place during my time of absence.End Of Year Examinations have passed--I obtaining fairly lousy results.Miss Cheong's coming back next year and I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a tragedy in disguise.And it's already December:my homework's piling up at the corner of my room.Hmmm,maybe I should start on my work the minute I return back to Singapore.

Anyway during the holidays I really enjoyed myself:Attending 2HM's chalet.Though I'm not really used to not sleeping at all,at that point of time I wasn't sleepy at all!Maybe it's because of all the adrenalin and caffein that made me hippy.But yeah it was really fun,especially when you have to steal satay from Rachelle.

Speaking of which,last friday I accompanied Rachelle and her two sisters,Mabelle and Cristabell to Escape Theme Park.Though they couldn't sit on some of the rides,we did managed to lie our way through the Go Kart Ride.And boy was it fun to step on the gas pedal!I bumped twice into Rachelle!Funny part was when we were acting as 18 year olds,I had to be very serious and composed,but Rachelle said I looked very dumb!Maybe I'm not cut out to be a grown-up,I shall stay a small boy then!muaha.

Time really flies fast when you're enjoying it,now's already the start of December.Two weeks will be lost due to Holiday Trips to Sydney and Tasmania.1 Week will be for catching up on my homework,and the other for plain ol' FUN!Well let's see if I can stick to the scheduled timetable.Anyway in 3 hours time I'll be leaving for the airport!I'm gona miss my little dogs Mango & Kiwi!I'll miss my dearest sister and mum,as well as Aunt Nancy! Of course,I'll miss that special someone too(You know who you are! ) hahaha alright Dad's calling me to pack my luggage!Bon Voyage everyone!And this is may be my last post,hahah CHOY!Alrights take care everyone!!Ciao!I shall return with pictures of Sydney BMW Golf Tournament!

i said my pieceSunday, December 02, 2007 at 3:04 PM