Finally I can upload pictures!And they didn't take an eternity like the previous time.So today was a Sunny Saturday!Everyone was in their jovial moods.Aunt fetched Mum to see their weekend physician.Whereas for the three of us,I discussed with Dad to bring us to the club to swim!He gave the green light and I zoomed upstairs to wake the monstrosity lurking on her bed.My sister almost stranggled me to death when I screamed at her.Hahaha so she was grumbling to the toilet while I stuffed my clothes,as well as my sis's into the bag.And we were off to the pool!
What I love most about club pools is that there's very little people there.You don't get to see skimpily dressed women who keep tugging on their bikini straps just to catch your attention or being pressurised by buffy men who show their washboards to those bikini women.There were only a few lil children learning how to swim and being supervised by their instructor.So my sis and I changed and we went into the pool.I jumped though,almost killing my sister and unknowingly created a mini tsunami.That's exaggeration of course.

Driving to ECP Food Village,there was this lady driver who overtook my Dad without signalling,and it was only a one lane that leads into ECP and she just cut in from nowhere!And you know those white stripes on the side of the road with small metal bearings that creates a loud noise when the tire goes over it?It's supposed to warn you that you're too close to the edge.But in this instance my Dad was on it all along because of this darn woman.And she was speeding like it was her grandfather's road.With this,you can closely relate it to the issue of the fast paced country we are living in.Everyone's too used to rushing from one place to another.Why can't we slow down just a teeny bit like Australia?The people there are so releaxed!The government's always stressing on improving our quality of living,but with such cases abundant in Singapore,I doubt we're improving.

Anyway I was priveleged again to head down to the club to play golf in the evening!Boy was it fun steering the buggy.I made a pact with my Dad that should I win the first two holes,he'll let me drive the buggy and not play golf.Surprisingly I won,of course given the fact that he gave me 2 strokes for each hole.There I was,trying out different sorts of techniques in the parking area.Practiced on reverse,cornering and braking smoothly without jerking the buggy.There was this part whereby you have to turn your steering wheel slowly to complete a circle.I kept doing it and from far,I looked like some idiot circling around the tree in the centre.It was kinda dizzy though!But boy was it fun to speed across large areas of carpet grass with no marshal around to reprimand you!

Went back to buy Hokkien Mee with Barbequed Chicken Wings!Sis & I popped it down with fruity champagne.Now I understand why the adults always say it taste so nice to down finger fod with wine.Oh yeah on the way back I saw this beautiful sunset and it just reminded me of lots of stuff,like ____.So yeah hope to blog again soon!


Ciao!

i said my pieceSaturday, January 26, 2008 at 9:47 PM