I presume it's kinda late,but what the heck,


Happy New Year!


Heheh,anyway it's been centuries since I last logged in to blogger!So yeah life still goes on.Everyone's practically mugging their guts out for the uppcoming O level examinations except me,Woot~ So here I am,punching on my keyboard whilst everyone is gorging their eyeballs or digging their brains trying to stuff information.

18/1/2008--> Friday! The best day of the week,the day where screams can be heard pulsating through the school,haha in my perception of course!Anyway today I was so lucky:

1)My lovely form teacher,Mrs *****, changed our seating arrangements.I was allocated to the third seat of the first row from the right.But sadly,now I cannot see the projector clearly,as stated by Miss Teo, the projector is placed at where my blindspot is.If that's the case then I think I'm really blind cause the projector's really big.Then again, it's really very blurry!And I don't get to sit with Beiying!!My source of intelligence's taken away!No more help with school work,and no more help with tests!Maybe I'll seek help from Hui Lin!

2)Today was the best day to gym,and guess what.OF ALL ROADS IN SINGAPORE,this @*&$*&%!#%!# car has to crash outside the country club,congesting the traffic.On top of that,because of that reckless driver,they have to cordon off the whole road just to remove the vehicle.And they have to permenantly block off the whole area.So my dad has to reverse the car and head back home.2 hours of gymming!!All down the drain because of a reckless,speeding driver who thinks his grandfather owns the road.My sister was so angry she wanted to go visit that driver and stranggle him on the hospital ward.haha see how violent my sister can get.But yeah,karma really does exist!So, we spent an hour and reached home at 6.15pm.What did we do?Family bonding!I was busy trimming the shrubs beside the gate and risked being a hunchback for life by positiong myself such that I look like an inverted "L".(Actually I was not angry at the driver,but after the family bonding did I feel like slithing his throat.hahahaa!!)And i was wearing my new reebok FBTs I just bought a few hours at Parkway before the incident.Sheeesh how lucky can I get.


Lately blogger has not been very picture-uploading friendly.Either that or it's my internet connection.Sadly I cannot upload any pictures,but fret not,soon I will!And I'm inspired by all my friends,including Elaine,to write a story of my own,like fanfiction!Haha but I hope this motivation will last.And I'm gona put my command of vocabulary to the test!Oh pfuit,my tuition starts in 9 hours time and I'm still punching.Alright this will be a short recount I'm gona post.For now,I'm gona catch up on my rest!


CiaO~

i said my pieceFriday, January 18, 2008 at 10:01 PM