Chinese New
Year!

Heeeee this year I'm gona go against all odds to use my angpao money!Sis decided to get a hard drive with her money,whereas I am going to get a shoe bag and sports equipment.I might even consider getting a basketball,since I've just found out there's a court at the CC.Or maybe a tennis racket with tennis balls!So many possibilities but I don't know what to spend on!
Maybe my CNY's resolution is to not be so fickle-minded like what my friends usually say about me.
Oh well,guess I better start revising Chemistry or else I won't be able to beat Beiying with her 25/25 marks.But sad to say,I've been influenced by my sister and now I'm in the CNY mood!We've finished consuming one big bottle of sweet potato chips and now we're starting on the pineapple tarts.I don't even have the mood to study!But Rachelle says I'm like the apple to most of the teachers,and she quoted "especially the Chinese Teacher".It's kinda scary though,especially when he greets us with his feet closed tightly,his hands by his body,it's very very spastic.And he has this tendency to look and smile at me,it sends chills down my spine man!Once he even said it was so disappointing I went down for lunch with Bei Ying cause he wanted to sing with me.Ahaha!But he's a nice lad lah,just ummm,weird..
This morning I had to guide my uncle to Ho Kee Pau situated beside Aljunied MRT(i better get commission for helping them advertise).I was forced by my dad so I had no choice.So there I was sitting at the back of the car saying "Dio"(Yes in Teochew) to his every comment.He asked which school I was studying in and I said "Zhong Zeng".He asked me one more time,as though it's not true,and then he said "Wah,hor hark seng"(good school).So yeah,I had to guide him and luckily my dad drove in front of us so I didn't have to direct in Teochew,which was very nerve racking especially on the road.Spent an hour and a half talking(excluding the consuming part).And I've come to a conclusion that the men in the Loh family are way better gossipers than the women.Nevertheless it was fun indulging myself in their gossip conversations.*Grins* After that we headed down to the nursery and spent a whooping $128 on flowers.Sis & I gave alot of comments and chose loads of flowers to add to our jungle at home.Well I better start on my homework,if not I'm gona be wacked with a Chinese dictionary,have concentrated hydrochloric acid poured over me and electrocuted with Electric Fields.
Ciao!
Just 2 more days till the special day...