I close my eyes when I walk down the stairs.Try beating that!



Another week has just wooooshed away!This week was extremely fun cause Ex-desky sat with me and BeiYing in front of me.I practically laughed my way through the week although there were times I was left alone emo-ing.Haha.

Anyway today Rachelle and I were laughing horrendously at Ng Bei Ying's crazy antics.When Bio teacher Miss Teo asked why "No visible change" cannot be accepted as a deduction and asked for other examples, LaoBei said "Then no observable change lah".The whole class roared with laughter.She also asked an obvious question whereby Miss Teo said the answer was so straightforward.Then Beiying made this weird look that sent the whole class laughing again.And subsequently when Beiying does something weird or turns back,I'll start giggling with Rachelle.Her face rlly looks like a clown man!And today I was very excited to receive my composition back.I had high hopes of beating Rachelle.But in the end,I lost to her by one measly mark.ONE!! Miss Cheong had to rub salt by saying "Aiyah it's just one mark lingxiang," at that point of time I rlly felt like wringing her neck.One mark makes so much difference!Now Rachelle can bask in her glory while I lay helpless in a corner.Haha too much exaggeration.But anyway Debi got the highest,and her composition was based on the love novel Twilight-Eclpise-New Moon.

During Chinese I was eavesdropping on Natalie and Rachelle's conversation.Well I wasn't exactly eavesdropping cause I wasn't trying to act engrossed in my work,I was rlly listening to them.So there they were,remniscising about their days in a convent school.Whoa there's so much scandals and politics even in primary school!!But I guess that's what conditioned these two ladies to be such good leaders in their CCAs.

Well next week and the following week will be all Common Tests and O level S.P.A. and this time I'm determined to ace it.All my teachers are so good to me I don't see why I should disappoint them,maybe for Chinese lah.Haha.

Hope to go cycling with Deskies tomorrow!At least it'll prevent me from thinking too much about the incident whereby I clarified some issues with someone.I'll always stay positive despite minor/major setbacks.Yay to optimism,hahah!

i said my pieceFriday, February 22, 2008 at 5:57 PM