Everywhere I went there were tiles and a table,perfect for a mahjong session!!My aunt's house as well as Debi's.It's like a dream come true!Especially in my household,my Dad treats anything related to gambling a voodoo.There I was happily pong-ing ang gong-ing away.Woooo the best 初四 ever!And our class outing at Debi's was fun.Besides mahjong, there was cards,food and tumbling blocks.I loathed those blocks,they didn't like me.First game I lost and had to do a forfeit!Oh well,it was all in good fun~
Watched Ah Long Pte Ltd yesterday at Kallang Leisure Park with family.I think that'll be my next hangout if my friends are agreeable with it.There's this skating rink at the top floor,KBOX,bowling alley and Cinema!!And most importantly it isn't crowded.Ah Long Pte Ltd was funny,but it's quite expected of Jack Neo's films.It's always pinpointing at the government and their policies.They even touched on Malaysia's too,if I'm not wrong.This show could also be a warning for those gamblers,cause IR's coming up.It could be also about adapting to change?Like a loan shark organisation reforming into a financial assistance company.Who knows?But yeah it's quite hilarious.


See how my sister and Dad's coordination in taking pictures suck.



Tomorrow will be quite a relaxing day,cause of CNY celebrations brought forward to 11th Feb.Let's just hope the performance is up to expectations,or else I'll be dozing off,or maybe chattingor commenting on the performances with BY and Rache!That's quite interesting too!Haha~~