

Ahh the fresh smell of chlorophyll!Hahas yeah it's the driving range!!I was so happy when I was reunited with my range,hoho~And I'm proud to say I've still retained my golfing skills.And now with the help of the gym,my strength is now enhanced greatly,I can hit 200m with a 3 wood( that is if my stance and swing is correct ).Woots!

Anyway Mdm Kee is back to teach us Higher Chinese,and I'm not sure whether I should rejoice or cringe in fear.I've never ever touched my workbook before.But she's really motivational,always telling us to work hard for O level Higher Chinese,and giving us all these proverbs that made me feel like an illiterate.I'm quite happy she's back though,at least my Chinese can be salvaged,I hope?With Lao Zhong around I was practically doing nothing.So yeah,WELCOME BACK MDM KEE!WOOT


Yeah we got back our O level Chinese certificate!Hahas Beiying was posing for the cam,but i've got even grosteque pictures of her!!I shan't reveal them only when there's a need to wake someone up from coma,even though the comatised person can't even see the picture,I'm sure he/she'll wake up instantaneously!
Hahas Sunday will be a busy day.Maternal side will be having tomb sweeping earlier to reduce all the hassle,especially pushing around in the temple.Every year,my sister and i will come up with an ingeneous way to get about through the crowd.We'll burn and incense stick and put it at stomach level,the lighted part facing the crowd and then we'll just dash in!Hahas alot of people avoided us and a few even cursed at us,but who cares!We created a passage for our aunts and uncles to walk through!They'll follow behind us and in no time we'll reach the temple entrance!Mission accomplished!Then they'll head straight up to clean my grandmother and grandfather's urn,as well as 3 of my uncles.There'll be lots of goodies!It'll be a mini feast!Hahas nicest thing is that I'll get to take the food home!My aunts will be like "Aiyah Lily ah(my mum),you have a maid at home.And Ling Qi Ling Xiang are in the puberty stage,so must let them eat more!Take lah take lah!!!" Then my mum will go "Mai lah mai lah!!at home so much food already and these two always give me headaches".The food will be pushed back and forth,but in the end my sis and I will skip home happily with plastic bags filled with food containers!Woo~
Hahas it's 11.45 already and I'm still punching on the laptop!My dad's tapping on my window and making faces at me.That's a sign that I should sleep,haha thanks dad,I'll get nightmares.
I'm glad I can look forward to going to school,so I won't have time to hallucinate.Well hope everything turns out for the better,and I really hope I made the right choice!~Can't wait to school with BeiYing,Rachelle,WenHan,Sheena,ShengTyng,Jasme,Wanjing,Kevin,Jin Ming and the rest of 4IT.Well not to forget the teachers too,especially Miss Cheong!Hope it'll keep me from hallucinating~