一失足成千古恨,再回头已是百年身.


Happy Easter Everyone!Kinda disappointed I didn't get any Chocolate Eggs,where has the Easter Bunny gone to?!Anyway today was tomb-sweeping day for Maternal's side.Went to the temple and had to wrestle with the crowd.My sister and I were sooooo disappointed that we couldn't use our incense tactic to get our way through.Dad gave us a long long lecture on being considerate to others and not posing a danger to old people(cause usually the people there are old).And then as expected,my Dad will have this tendency to relate this to other topics.Well I was busy listening to Jenny Tseng,Faith Hill and Celine Dion.He knew I was turning on deaf ears,so he changed the song to Jay Chou's Toad Lyrics(青花瓷).That's how I interpret it lah.Dad says it's the most popular song in China now,so he must listen to it cause he wants to be in the IN crowd.I can't believe I'm listening to Jenny Tseng while he's listening to Jay Chou,isn't it supposed to be the other way round?

Ironic.


After "templing",Dad brought us to the beach!It's been so long since I walked barefooted on the sand,it feels so relaxing,apart from the fact that I'll be walking with my shoes and the sand will scraping on my skin.But who cares,it's fun!You know just walking on the sand made me hungry,and we went to HK cafe beside Mac's.The food there is nice,but the waiters/waitresses are all from China!Whoa this is scary man,our service industry is swarmed with foreign workers!Well inviting foreign workers may be a good thing to our economy cause Singaporeans are moving to tertiary industries like office work,teaching,medical and financial fields.But I find it so uncomfortable,cause I'm like in China.I always get goose pimples when I hear their slang.O well,if the government thinks it's good,then I have nothing much to say.What's a lil boy's individual opinion compared to a whole parliament?





Well after dinner I went with Dad to use up our Standard Chartered Vouchers for Haagen Daz!$40 worth of ice cream!But that's not alot given that you could only buy 3 tubs of ice cream.Anyway today the guy handling the ice cream gave us lots of dry ice.DRY ICE!!!I was appalled at that huge chunk of dry ice,I became insane!I love dry ice so much,especially when you put hot water on it.The smoke effect is so cool man!I know I'm kinda childish but I remember always playing with dry ice after buying Haagen Daz.Till today I'm still so intrigued by that misty effect.Being cheeky as always,I poured the dry ice into a big basin which my maid collected for watering the plants!Hahaaha so cool man like those sulphur pools!The whole basin became white with bubbles bursting with mist!Mango was so scared of the mist she shivered on my lap.Haha and Kiwi wanted to drink the water,man he never fails to give me a heart attack!Well I just hope the plants won't die tomorrow due to the dry ice,cause I'm not sure if the chemicals are safe for plant consumption.Well maybe I'll get mutant plants tomorrow,woots!Well better start packing my bag,and I can't wait for Friday's Sports Meet.It'll be my last year supporting my school,and I get to go to the stadium with my peers,although I have to wake up extra early cause we'll be meeting at 6.15am!It'll be a blast,I hope?Hahahs~~~




i said my pieceSunday, March 23, 2008 at 9:54 PM