I cannot believe I'm posting just a few hours before O level Chemistry S.P.A!


See how hardworking I am?

Well my well deserved March holidays are around the corner!Woo~But I'm not sure if I should be that elated.3days will be spent in school,2 actually cause I'll be going Singapore Poly for a course!That only leaves me with Monday and Tuesday to rlly rest and enjoy.O well,better not ask for much yeah,at least I get two days off my books,i hope?

And I'm very envious over Rachelle Tham's holiday!She won't even be in Singapore!!How lucky can she get man...

So off I go to take my breakfast and then I'll be heading to school!Sadly my friends are all tied down with their own schedules so I'll be heading back home straightaway.I hope the gym's open!!That HSBC open rlly caused so much inconvenience to club members!!!But it's rlly cool to get to see Paula Creamer and Lorena Ochoa at Tanah Merah,they're my idols!


After Jenny Tseng of course!

i said my pieceThursday, March 06, 2008 at 8:35 AM