I loathe rainy days.It's so depressing,especially when you're feeling bad enough,this overcast sky and cold weather have to add to my already moody day.I hope gymming will brighten me up~


Okay today I'm going to talk about celebrities who motivated me,and they still are!

1)Tiger Woods
&
2)Paula Creamer


I shall put them together because both motivated me to pursue golf.I can still remember my Dad hollering at me when I didn't want to play the game.Once,he even left me at the golf course and I was stranded there crying helplessly until the Marshal fetched me back to the clubhouse.From that day on I hated golf to the core and I would use permanent markers to colour my Dad's golfballs,scribbling words like "I hate golf" or "Golf sucks".But after I saw Tiger Woods and Paula Creamer playing,I was so motivated to play the game!I even asked my Dad to get a coach for me.But now due to the lack of time,I seldom go down to the greens cause all my time will be spent on studies,piano and gymming.Haha maybe after my O's I'll pick up the game again.


3)Lydia Sum

It's such a pity she's passed away.It's so unfair man,why do good people always die young!She has such a jovial and optimistic character with her trademark laughter,hairdo and spectacles.And my mum told me throughout her career,she gave alot of moral support to people like Adam Cheng and Roman Tam.She's really a big sister in the eyes of Hong Kong artiste's.And when I watched her memorial,I couldn't help but feel teary eyed.Her life revolved around her daughter and her greatest worry was also her daughter.See how respectable mothers are?I wana thank my Mum too!!


Lastly, Jenny Tseng

You may ask how did she motivate me?Well her songs have seen me through my ups and downs from start of Secondary 2 till now.Especially in times when I'm quite depressed over relationships,her songs will brighten up my mood.<<奋斗>>,if my friends noticed,is the song I will always sing in KBOX cause it's my most motivational song!Sadly not everyone appreciates cantonese oldies.Hahas but thanks Jenny!And I'm over the moon cause:





I BOUGHT TICKETS TO SEE HER CONCERT ON 10TH MAY 2008!Weeeeeee I'll see you there Jenny!

i said my pieceWednesday, March 12, 2008 at 3:10 PM