I'm so glad I went for the 4 School Sports Meet 2008 at Bishan Stadium!Now I really know what it feels like cheering for your school for the last year.The feeling cannot be described with mere human words,
cause I'm bad in my description,I'm not a thesauraus yeah.Hahas
A brief overview:
6.25:Met Bei Ying at Cityhall.Jasme was still in the MRT with WeiTing.So we had fun with the escalators(kinda childish).A few of the commuters stared us cause we went down and came up,hahas then XiaoBeiRen saw this wall of mirrors and started waving to her reflection,I tell you it's freaking scary!Oh well,kinda expected of her.
6.40:Jasme and Weiting arrived,headed to the other side to take the red line,haha.Saw Wei Ke as well.The 5 of us sat and we started talking about explicit content in the train!Haha Bei Ying and Jasme started talking about meeting at some hotel and Bei Ying's gona show her assets to her.I was laughing throughout the whole ride.
7.10:We arrived at Bishan,home of the legendary drama queen Rachelle Tham,ahhaas!Well we headed to macs and saw a long queue of students.Jasme and I each bought a fillet-o-fish breakfast set while BeiYing got her Limemade drink.It was already 7.30 by the time I bought the Macs,but oh well we strolled there,and we weren't late!Enjoyed the morning walk there,absorbing as much Vitamin-D as possible,woots!Well we found the stadium and settled down,saw Miss Cheong with her hair tied up,very sexy!
Well the first event started at around 8am and I screamed all the way with Jasme and BeiYing.We screamed,roared,hoorayed and cheered "Chung Cheng Main,Chung Cheng Main".Haha and we were so united,except for the Sec1s whom I felt were not enthusiastic at all.They didn't even know the Rock You cheer!But anyway I got a sore throat from all that screaming.But it was worth it man.And I must say our CCHMS dance was kinda..sexually appealing?hahas the dance club was doing this fusion american-chinese dance thing.Hahahs but we cheered for them and it's still the most ATAS among the 4 dances.
At Junction 8 I went with Jasme,WeiTing,Leon,YiShen and Jun Jie to Cafe Cartel.Haha I ordered ice cream cause I was almost combusting internally!And I saw my Ngee Ann peers,Glenn Vincent Trevor.Ohhh man they still recognized me!Vincent was so shocked to see me,maybe I changed alot?Hahaha now thinking of it maybe it'll be fun if I went to Ngee Ann Secondary instead.I used to be the Lao Da in Ngee Ann primary,but now in Chung Cheng I'm like a lost wanderer.But now at least I've got Jasme,BeiYing,WenHan,Sheng Tyng,WanJing and a few others.
But OH WELL!I'm gona enjoy my last year in Chung Cheng,work hard with Bei Ying towards our common goal:Temasek JC. And the both of us are gona join a sports CCA.Maybe I'll be the chairman and she'll be the vice,it'll be cool!Hahas and I'm determined to leave a legacy in JC,not like in Chung Cheng.Wish me luck people!
Well I better turn in,I have to go tomb sweeping tomorrow!And darn sister just scared me by telling me about a story about selling salt..grr im gona have nightmare!Hahas I have a weak heart.
Haha enjoy the pictures I've taken at the Sports Meet!Ciao!
















