My new found Haven

I will not swallow the fact that I'm going to have a future that's bleat.No way man!

To hell with that career survey and analysis I did on Friday during Charisma lesson.All the careers I got did not suit me a single bit.It was kinda hilarious though,Weiting got chef as a career and most interesting was Rachelle told me Bei Ying was suitable for directing aeroplanes!I can imagine sitting on SQ and looking down,Bei Ying with this reflective vest holding a red stick and blowing a whistle.haha!!!

So I did mine and this is what I got:

Your Interests pattern is in this order:
1.Investigative
2.Enterprising
3.Social

Your top 5 abilities are:
1.Scientific
2.Investigative
3.Organising
4.Teaching**
5.Clerical**

**--- i will never apply for jobs that deal with these two fields.

The only thing promising about me fulfilling my dream is having the Scientific-Investigative-Social-Organising ability.A doctor needs to be scientific right?Like Biology!Investigative--find out the cause of sickness!Social--interact with patients and having to break to them the news."Mr I'm so sorry but you only have 3 months to live.You must be optimistic okay?"I think the guy will pass away immediately.Aww crap!

And guess what I got as the top 3 careers!
1.Engineer(research)
2.Lecturer
3.Technologist,Food & Science

I was astounded,dumbfounded!!!I checked the pre-requisites and degrees required for these 3 jobs.Firstly for engineer,you have to be good in Physics.Haha tell it to a person who doesn't even know how to carry out a simple experiment of making a circuit and has difficulties counting oscillations.

CHOICE NUMBER 1:OUT.

For technologist it's fairly okay,aside the fact that the pay is low and the future's not very promising.You need to have self discipline and an analytical mind which I fair pretty well in the former,but the latter I'm not too sure.But if I lacked self discipline I'm gona wreak havoc man!I'll poison everyone's food with ascernic!I'll promote food high in Trans-fat and high carcenogic content!That'll be fun!

CHOICE NUMBER 3:OUT(if i cannot poision)

Lastly,the lecturer.It's quite cool,the whole lecture theatre will be my throne!But I cannot picture myself lecturing a whole theatre of sleeping students.I'll be talking to myself while everyone's enjoying the airconditioner.That sucks although the pay is quite good.And to be a lecturer you have to get a Doctoral degree.WHoa!

CHOICE NUMBER 2:CONSIDERABLE

But I don't wana be a lecturer!I want to be a Paedaetrician!I want to treat little kids and then they'll go "Thank you korkor!" and I'll be popular with mothers!But if the medical field doesn't work out,I would like to be a financial banker,especially those priority bankers that invest their client's money.Like in UBS,you get to have an office located in CBD,55th storey of the tallest building overlooking the IR and a nice view of the sea.How cool is that!?I might also consider being those lawyers that deal with property,investments and other financial issues.That's also very cool!


I really hopeInfinite that I can the job of my choice,and not some weird technologist or engineer!!!Maybe this career survey's supposed to give you all the lousy jobs so it acts like a wake up call for all Secondary 4 students.Well too bad,it didn't work on me!






Cause I'm already working hard.Starting from this week.haha~

i said my pieceSaturday, March 08, 2008 at 9:47 PM