1)Planning of Rachelle's birthday!Hahahs it was the first and best birthday surprise I've ever planned!Haha Jasme,Wanjing,Weiting,Beiying and I bought this nice dowry set for Rachelle and we wrote a beautifully decorated card specially for the lady herself.Haha and on the day itself,I was so excited.Liased with Miss Cheong(thanks for helping out!!!),using the English summary period.Wrote a note and put it infront of the summary notes and showed it to Miss Cheong and asked her if this summary(actually the note) was acceptable.She just gleamed at me and said:"Oh yes sure thing." Then she gave us 10minutes to finish up and called Zhong Ming to present first.Followed by the lady!!!hahaahs I was so excited I didn't even hear her summary points.And the BeiYing passed a note to others telling them to wait for my command after she has finished reading out.So after the lady has finished,I looked at Natalie and signalled 1..2..3..
The whole class burst into "Happy Birthday to you" song!Hahas then Jasme presented to her the card while BeiYing presented to her the dowry set.Haha was so happy!!
Oh yeah and I'd like to thank Mrs Indra,she's so motivational!She went to the extent of buying KFC for the whole class!Oh man I'll feel so guilty if I do not do well for Physics.Anyway she brought us to the concourse during Charisma and suddenly she asked me to follow her.Then there was this two motorbikes parked there with the big initial KFC.Oh man she really rocks!So being the greedy little boy,I took one whole box of chicken for BeiYing,Shunhui,Rachelle,ZhengYu.Actually it's for me lah,ahahas.So there I was enjoying my chickens,and BeiYing was talking about lactating.Then Rachelle said her breast,like the lizard's tail,can drop off and regenrate.I almost spat my chicken out.Then I wanted to spite Rachelle and told her that the coleslaw she was eating came from BeiYing's breasts.Hahah cause the coleslaw was kinda white and milky,so she almost vomitted,hahas!
Enjoy the pictures!They paint a trillion words =)

Thanks Dyana for sending me the frame!Especially with Michael Campbell's signature!



PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO EXPLICICT CONTENT NOT MEANT FOR MERE MORTAL EYES.
