Marvellous Monday!It's a school holiday for all Chung Cheng-ers!Woots!And Bazaar By The Lake last Saturday was so eventful,so fun,so energy-sapping!But I really enjoyed every second of it!The rain did dampen my mood cause the whole volleyball court was flooded and our race track could not be patronised.But the sun did come out in the afternoon,but it was kinda late already.So there I was helping out at the Potong Stall,sliding the covers of the freezer every single minute.Hahas was fun,though my hands were all sticky.And we managed to sell all our ice cream!Hooray for 4IT's I Scream For Ice Cream!But the funny thing was,people still kept coming to us,asking if we have anything to sell,so we sold our leftover bread,and even invented banana on bread with chocolate sauce.We're so innovative!And we also sold our cutlery to them as well!!Hahas talk about enterprising man,that's not so difficult,ain't it!!I'm so proud of our class spirit and resilience,especially during the thunderstorm.I think we should really be awarded the 中正精神奖!We've fulfilled every criteria,even exceeding them,ahah!Well another memory in my Chung Cheng experience,yays!

Goning to find sis at her working place,some NTUC building near Raffles Place,and I'm surprised Mum's tagging along!Haha she can be quite lazy at times,but you can't blame her.Age's catching up on her,it's normal to feel lethargic whenever you wana go out.And after that we're going shopping at Plaza Singapura!I shall give in to my Mum and buy singlets,of course nice ones,not those old man droppy singlets and so transparent.

I should really start revising.Did TYS on vectors,and I'm quite surprised that I can complete the questions without any help.Muahaha that's a small step towards enlightenment!放下屠刀立地成佛!I'm just flaunting whatever chinese proverbs I know,so don't burst my bubble of acing Higher Chinese alright!江山难改本性难移!hahahs wish me luck!I need lots of em' =)




















i said my pieceMonday, April 14, 2008 at 9:21 AM