That machine helped me alot!hahas =D





So yeah,another week has flew by,and O levels draw even closer.The fear has penetrated into our hearts,tendrils of darkness engulfing every single valve.Yes,this is the foul work of inhumane examinations.But there is a sphincter of light glowing so ever faintly in the midst of darkness.Hoho it's...umm I've yet to think about that sphincter.Oh well sayonara to my Composition.I can't even complete my description!Anyway today was the dreaded Napfa 5 items.Well I passed all except standing broadjump,Fish Burger!I just can't pass the 200cm mark,even though I kept fixing my gaze at the 300cm mark,talk about unrealistic,hahas!Oh well I'm determined to train every aspect of Napfa before I enter NS(thanks for the encouragement BeiYing!).
Speaking of Bei Ying,went with her to Parkway to windowshop and buy some tidbits at Giant.We bumped into Mrs Indra!She was buying sweets for her 2year old son whose birthday's tomorrow!HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs Indra's son,whoever you are! Well we bought her a small token for the birthday boy,hope her son'll like it =D After that we bought ice cream at Scoopz,as always I'll pick Mango flavour!I have a fetish for Mango flavoured stuff,but surprisingly not the fruit itself.BeiYing got a peach one and we sat down and started chatting again!Haha found out that we shared some same ideals of religion and she kept pestering me about who's eye candy and who'll be my potential partner.Haha she's such good company!Exams are around the corner,so better gorge my eyeballs and isolate myself from humanity!Hahas yeah wish me luck!I've burnt good luck charms and drank it,hanged red cloth all over my room and wore red underwear.But I doubt it's enough =D


Her poster was even at Parkway!She's reeeeaaaaalllllllly calling out to me!ahahas

She was still munching on it when I finished mine 10minutes ago.She thought I was going to steal it from her,look at those evil bulging eyes!!Peace BeiYing!

i said my pieceFriday, April 18, 2008 at 10:26 PM