This week was really a funINFINITE! week!!!Bazaar's tomorrw,and I'm so excited!But I'm kinda sad too cause after the funfair will be the start of mugging for Mid Years.But oh well I at least I enjoyed my week!

Last Sunday met up with Bei Ying and Jasme at Parkway Macs at 7.30am!Hahas early birds aren't we?Yesh we got to catch our worms--Fillet-O-Fishes!After that they came to my house to work on our decorations for the car racing track.Had a fun time camming with them.Spent some time on Gunbound as well,we were laughing freakishly at our rusty skills and some newbies.

Wednesday: The dreaded 2.4km!!Well I failed though,with a sprain on my ankle.But I was quite pleased with myself for running 14.53 minutes while limping.Hahas shall retake during PE!

Thursday & Today: The best two days of the week!We were busy painting,moving,stealing rocks,aligning,chasing and much much more!Haha had so much fun with Lao Bei and Lao Me.They're good company!Well just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow!Please Please come another day man!I wana enjoy my bazaar!!And how I wish I was still undergoing the process of making but tomorrow's the end already,SIGH!What's more I'm so proud of our group,especially the Mini Chung Cheng we made,woo it's so darn beautiful man!Even Miss Cheong praised us!Hahas and the Chung Cheng student was gorgeous too,though it reminded me of LaoZhong!I'm so happy I'm in 4Integrity,we're soo united throughout these two days!Well hope we'll be able to enjoy the fruits of our labour tomorrow!!~~Well after school went with Jasme and BeiYing to East Coast Prawn Noodle!Sad WanJing didn't join us cause she went to visit her own 3 day old baby.No wonder her stomach's gone!Hhahas..And I must say the prawn noodle is delicious,except for the price and the measly 2 prawns.Haha Miss Bei had a hard time peeling the flesh from the shell,so I had to peel for her!Hahas she's just so funny.Then Jasme and I tested her dialect oral!Hahas we asked her what nang(人)she is and she replied "Zhar Bo".Hahas funny lady!
Well after that I walked with BeiYing to the bus stop.Chatted for some time and she missed 3 buses cause both of us were free.Shared alot of stuff with her,also confided in her some private issues,hahas she's quite a nice girl who's willing to lend a helping ear!Thanks Bei Ying!

**I don't get angry easily.But when they boss me around when they're efficiency is the size of a pea,that's it.Sure,I can contribute,but at the expanse of not getting any recognition and letting you claim all the glory?!Haha don't think too highly of yourselves.Well I shouldn't let you people ruin my mood,afterall I'm optimistic.

Nothing will make me fall=)
























i said my pieceFriday, April 11, 2008 at 9:17 PM