Happy Mother's Day Mum!

Last night was really a blast,cause my favouritest favouritest singer came to Singapore,Jenny Tseng!So yeah it started at 8pm,but we were at the Indoor Stadium at like 7.10?When we went in,being a home-bound person,I was amazed to see the stadium for the first time!It was humongous!We found our sits and awaited for Jennyto come out.Haha the introduction was very very cool!They had this laser thing shine at us.Then the music blared to life and Jenny came out!She is still a ravishing beauty even in her 50s!Ok I shan't elaborate on the songs she sang,cause no one will know,lols.But she sang two songs specially for Mother's Day.And she said this year may be her last year in the singing industry,cause she's already gone through half a century,and she wants to focus on her farm in Taiwan.So yeah I'm pretty lucky to catch her last concert in Singapore!And I tell you she's very humourous!Maybe cause she wants to create a lively atmosphere,cause I tell you Singaporean's are very dead.She talked about this Japanese guy and Hokkien guy saying yes in their native tongue.One's "Dio",the other's "Haik".In cantonese the "Dio" sounds like "Diu" which is like F***,whereas the "Haik" sounds like the woman's private part.Hahaha she's yellow,but really really funny.I tell you she rocks!But what turned me off was the ahpeks behind.They had a pungent beer smell on them,and they were like drunk.When Jenny was singing they were like chatting so loudly,and they even put their phones on loud.
I tell you I feel like wringing their necks.Dad and I kept staring at them,bloody old man.Go to some getai,this concert is for educated people man!!You can't even respect Jenny,just go burn in hell!!Die of atherocleorosis evil spawns of devil!Oh well,I'm magnanimous =D Haha the most fun part was the encore part!my sister and I kept shouting "Encore!" and clapping until it became numb!Then she came out again!Hahas can't wait to get my hands on the Concert DVD when it comes out!!Woooo!!




















i said my pieceSunday, May 11, 2008 at 9:49 AM