Structured Academic Programme has taken away a huge chunk of my time,and after piano today,I'm really beat.I think the school is really sucessful in SAPping our energy away!And ex-desky is away on NUS English Programme for those did very badly for the English Language.I'm so very disappointed at her!!Sigh such a letdown man,haha now we're like fooling around with this sibling relationship and she keeps calling me her brother.It's kind of weird,although it's fun calling her KaChuak,just like Man Yau calling her Kah Jeh(sister in Hong Kee).

I'm sucking every ounce of my soul to punch the keyboard,and preventing myself from murdering someone over jealousy cause someone is able to go for some English Programme at NUS.I shall try my luck after O levels to get into a dentistry shadowing programme,ha take that Henry Ho!Your nemesis will catch up with you soon!



I just love sarcasm.

i said my pieceTuesday, May 27, 2008 at 9:28 PM