The wrath of Mid Years have finally subsided,leaving a trail of death and destruction in its wake.

Results weren't that good,and I've let so many people down.But no point crying over spilt milk.It has already evaporated even if I wanted to lick it on the floor!But nevertheless,it'll definitely be a wake up call for this sleeping dragon,muahaha.Once I'm awake,my results will definitely be 一鸣惊人!Optimism is always present in this young lad,so yeah onwards Ling Xiang!

So many events have took place,and last Saturday was Beiying's long awaited CDC performance.So yeah she didn't even tell me what play she was in,until I read the brochure.Her play was Murderer(杀手).And she was playing this AhSoh role who does weird actions to clear the bodies up.It was pretty hilarious especially seeing her without specs on.Well I hope EDS drama night will be as good as CDC's performance.CDC started preparing since last year December,so hope EDS can produce the same results with Rachelle's guidance.

Yesterday I was eating at Geylang,and I tell you it's infested with Chinese poultry.And the sight of it really disgusts me.So many pretty looking women standing along the streets finding all those old fogeys.Given their looks,they can find a job that does not involve selling of their bodies.I'm not sure why,but I wanted to call sluts at the women I walked past.They really put Asian women in such a bad light!Now all those angmos will think that Chinese people = Cheapos.It's just like when I was in Sydney and Tasmania,the treatment was detrimental to my perception of Caucasians.Although I might consider going to Melbourne to further my studies.And I'm no sure with tertiary institutions these days.Now they cater to foreign students who can achieve superb grades and pull the school's status up.This is not education man.They should provide our local students with a place first,the remaining will then be given to foreign students.Although I'm contradicting myself when I said I'll be going to Australia to pursue my studies,it's only because I'm afraid I will not get a place in NUS School of Medicine or Dentistry.Who wants to go overseas to study man!I'll really miss SG alot,and all the people I know here.Racism will definitely be an issue when I go to Australia.Haha oh well the future is still unknown,who knows I may end up cleaning toilets or sweeping roads.

And Haagen Daz is nice!Although if I keep binching on ice cream I'll definitely get Diabetes.Haha but it really was deadly indulgence.My sis and I shared 3 scoops with a waffle cone.Actually we had more than 3 cause Dad and Mum didn't finish theirs cause of the over sweetness,so we ate theirs!The picture was taken during the aftermath of our binging.Haha I had to gulp down 2 glasses of water to clear the sweetness in my throat,although the feeling was heavenly!Be jealous yeah!Woots.

i said my pieceMonday, May 19, 2008 at 1:55 PM