Oh well!
Today was Aunties's Day off,and for my mum it's practically everyday!So my aunts went to sell their gold.Haha they went to a shop they always patronise at Chinatown.It was fun observing them selling their gold,buying new ones.one gram of pure gold costs $43.50!But my aunts didn't earn at all,cause they used it to buy new jewellery.So it's practically exchanging.
Anyway I don't think I'm going to start on my holiday homework today.Went through the Chinese 三字经 and I can still remember the first two lines!Haha I shall rely on my good classmates to organise some study outing so I can suck some knowledge and intelligence from them.Today I shall just indulge myself in The Host by Stephenie Meyer.Many thanks to Elaine who introduced to me Eclipse before my classmates do,and this new book too!I promise I won't show your childhood pictures unless under "Boyfriend Circumstances".Haha it's between us yeah!Looking forward to playing badminton with Elaine this Saturday,just like what always we do in the past!We even tried playing with the wall as our net,although it was kinda retarded starring at the wall and waiting for a shuttlecock to fly to our side.Oh well it's all in good fun =D ~~~
Off I go to drown myself in the pages of The Host~


