Happy Birthday to 2nd Aunt in advance!It's her birthday tomorrow and we know her family will be celebrating with her,so we took the opportunity to have lunch with her today!Tried the Thai buffet/ala carte restaurant at Parkway,beside Sakae Sushi.So many years and we never and even stepped into that restaurant.Food was pretty much..Thai?Hmm how should I describe it.The Tom Yam really burnt my throat,and I was pretty much gulping my whole cup of limewater down.After lunch my mum and aunts went on a shopping spree.Charles and Keith,Diva,77th Street(I recommended for cheap dirty coloured rings cause my mum loves them),Isetan.Hahas and there was this Body Shop Sale and everyone was queuing up to buy,it was at 70% off if I'm not wrong.After that went home and called Elaine!Haha we were armed with our badminton rackets and ready to start the war!We played over the wall for a short while,and it is really hilarious.After that we were tired and went to get bandung.Sis asked me to pry the ice out,in the end I used too much strength and the whole container went sprawling onto the floor and the ice scattered onto the floor.Hahah had to give the ice to Mango and Kiwi.As Elaine's cup was filled to the brim,we asked her to sip in order to put ice.Sis made some noise that was supposed to be eerie but instead,Elaine almost choked on the bandung.Hahas we burst out laughing!After that we went up to play Sailor Moon!It's this 2player game where you punch and kick,toss and shoot beams at monsters.Haha later we played the Sailor Moon balloon game.And finally Elaine won me!See it's really just plain tactics.Hahas in the end we got bored and played mahjong.Sad to say I don't have a mahjong table to play with,but my mum taught us long time ago to use the Carem Board as a makeshift table.So yeah all of us won one round each!Hahas can't wait to hang out with Elaine again at the park!We'll be playing at the playground,hahas
长不大的孩子~~





Look at Mango sitting behind me!
i said my pieceSaturday, June 14, 2008 at 8:07 PM