Yes I'm back with a post!Yesterday was CIP at Tampines.Bei Ying, Shun Hui, Sun Fei and I were allocated block 732!So there we were,lugging newspapers and going from door to door,pressing door bells and knocking on them if there was no answer.Some purposely didn't want to open the door,and Sun Fei had a strange encounter.I can't really remember the details but it was pretty hilarious yet creepy at the same time.It was a great workout for my arms too!After CIP we headed to Tampines Mall to have lunch.Junda,Jasme,Wanjing,Beiying,Zhong Ming and I sat together.Jasme and Wanjing had Ban Mian which looks kinda nice,Bei Ying was eating Fishball noodle,Zhong Ming with his vegetable rice and Junda with ice kacang!The ice kacang really looked very appetising when you're deprived of water for 2 hours.After I finished my dumpling noodle I bought a bowl of ice kacang and shared with Jasme and Wan Jing.Bei Ying was having a hard time finishing her noodles,and she said the amount was like never ending.Then Junda kept forcing Jasme to eat more noodles,quite a couple they are!After that we headed to Pasir Ris E Hub at Downtown East.Edward and I were gaying around on the mrt,ahaha!So we went for KBOX.$8 for 2 hours was kinda reasonable.So we were having fun singing,and we have to sing solo for everyone!Haha I admit my singing sucks,but I'm gona train to be like Yurong!Her singing is very very nice!Haha so when the time was up we were still singing and spamming songs.We didn't care about the waitress,we kept singing and our last song were "Irreplaceble".Haha it was kinda funny when we sang "to the left,to the left",and then the waitress came in and said our time's up.So we had to leave,and Sheena joked that they had to call the police or set the room on fire if we didn't came out.Had to head back home whereas the others went to Yurong's house for another session of KBOX,unlucky me lah!
Oh yeah during Chemistry,we got to play with all these fermentation stuff by adding yeast into fruit juices.And Jasme showed us her apple juice.It was some brownish liquid with a lot of suspension in ti.Mrs Tan said the apple oxidised already,haha!Well I still took a sip and it tasted like sour and bitter apple,luckily I didn't have any stomachache.
Enjoy the pictures!Hope I can get to gay around with Edward and have fun with the class again =D















i said my pieceSunday, June 01, 2008 at 9:52 AM