Yesterday was Dad's 60th birthday!Everyone from the Loh family was invited,however 2 uncles were overseas,so about 1/4 the number of people were absent.Anyway they didn't know it was my father's birthday(a few remembered but most of them thought it has passed already according to the chinese calendar),so they thought it was a normal gathering.Until my sister brought a huge box in.Everyone was eyeing it and eventually the beans were spilled out.They were like "Aiyoh why never say!60th 大寿 must tell us mah."Haha.Coming from a family that sells fruits as a family business,I had to eat mangosteens,rambutans and durians.Kinda nice,especially the durians.After that around 9+,I turned off all the lights and fans,my sisters started lighting up the 6 candles and we started singing the Birthday song.Dad was touched from his expression,and he started cutting the cake.Our aunts kept telling him "五哥,must make a wish leh".My Dad couldn't care less,cause he has everything he wants,except a few things which I must fulfill.Anyway,he distributed the cake to everyone and I went back to watching Narnia!LOLS I'm so unfilial for not playing a good host,ohwell~

After that when the caterers came and take the tables back,I saw Elaine outside the gate.After that we met outside our houses and sat on the floor,discussing about loads of stuff.It was pretty cool chatting with her after so long due to our busy schedules.She has become a ravishing beauty whereas I'm still the ugly duckling,who'll forever remain ugly.Hahas!So we talked about going to the same JC,and whether we'll be attached.She doesn't want to,so if I see her with a guy I'll show him her childhood picture.That'll scare him off.ahahas joking joking,I think the guy will like Elaine even more.We also decided to have a Neighbours Outing to shopping or badminton outing,which will be very fun especially with Elaine and my sister.Oh man can't wait!

So many things to do in just 2 weeks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





















The Aftermath of my golfing session.Ling Xiang The Destroyer of Grass and armed with a deadly steel club.Fear me.

i said my pieceSunday, June 08, 2008 at 1:06 PM