Yesterday was a gruelling day for me.Started off with chopping places for Regulars.Had to raced with small children whom their parents tell them to rush up to the adults section and hurl their bags onto the table.Managed to get one.But in the end we went to the Children's section cause there were six seats and a large table.Beiying and I were doing the English project at first,then later I was teaching Jasme how to play a minigame in Warcraft,then later we cammed with Rachelle and Edward was funny,did some stripping action.Then headed to Parkway for lunch.We took a bus and Bei Ying didn't want to join us!!And sorry for leaving you atthe bus stop!After that Edward went home to safe keep my valuable laptop.Had lunch at Parkway food court and we indulged ourselves in 5 scoops of ice cream:Green Tea(Jasme's),Mango(Mine!),Choc Mint(Edward's),Cookies & Cream(Wanjing's) and Durian(All of us picked).Fooled around with Edward with the I feed You,You feed me thing.

We headed to ECP for my encounter with death.Rollerblading is veryinfinity tiring,especially for beginners like me.I was blading sideways and they kept telling me to make it straight,but in the end I keep losing my balance.So I was doing fine(I think),until we reached this part which was littered with seeds.I tell you,they're like landmines.If you go over them you'll start to lose your balance.Haha funny part was when I was stationary,Jasme wanted to help me and gave me a push,in the end I sprawled onto the floor.Edward also helped me,he held my hand and bladed with me,in the I fell down too,lawls!I fell,I stood.Like Edward said "跌倒要爬起来!" Yeah those words encouraged me man,thanks brother!After that I kept singing "我可以" but I stopped cause I was too preoccupied with balancing myself.Jasme and Wanjing helped continue the song,then they sang Love Story.After two gruelling hours I finally made it back to the rental shop with a numb butt and aching feet.After that headed to Macs and gulped down my large cup of sprite.Talked about pursuing studies abroad,and I'm now considering whether to take up the opportunity given to me by my parents.Since I'm already granted approval by the army,should I go Australia,England or US(with Edward)?Now going overseas sounds so interesting,and I get to learn to be independent.Although there are loads of factors to consider:Racism,Culture Shock,Bullies,Getting into bad company.Hmmmm!!!!What to do what to do.But back to reality,complete O levels first.

So after that we headed back to Parkway,Jasme went home first cause fatigue has engulfed her,bought two drinks,one for sis and one for myself.Edward went back to deposit his money and later we went his house to collect my laptop.His apartment is so nice!You have to tap this card and the door slides open!Went to his playground and Wanjing played with this miniature flying fox swing.Wanted to try but my butt cannot withstand any more shock,so I decided to give it a pass.Then Edward showed us this cool BMW 6 series with modified parts.I want to get that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I didn't know Edward has two cars,even Wan Jing has two lah!All the richie richies.Anyway we bade Edward farewell(I'm gona make it a point to go his house whenever possible!),then Wan Jing and I walked back to Parkway bus stop.Chatted 心事 along the way.Wan Jing is actually very happy with what she has,and I'm kinda envious of that.People tend not to be grateful for what they have,always wanting more even though they have already achieved it.And I'm sure Wan Jing's life is already enriched by her family and friends,so I doubt she'll need a love life to enrich it more,although I'll still tease her about the guy I matchmade her with,whoo!So I guess yesterday was rather fulfilling:even though now with aching legs and a sore butt,the insights I've gained and the friendships we've strengthened really made those worth it.And I shall head to the gym tomorrow,all those Char kway Teow,Ice Cream and Sago drinks have added pounds!All rights,I guess I'm geared up to start mugging with my friends since I've enjoyed the best two weeks of June holidays in my Secondary education,I must say,though short lived but enjoyable and worth the pain(lols).Thanks pals =)





i said my pieceFriday, June 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM