Happy 43rd Birthday Singapore!

Anyway I doubt today will be any different from previous years.Anyway yesterday was more of the highlight,cause it was Cross Country 2008!So yeah apart from the lengthy wait for our run,everything was fun.Ran with WenHan,then met up with Edward,ShengTyng,Han Jie and Kok Wei.In the end I walked back with Wen Han cause the rest ran and Edward waited for the other guys behind.After that as usual was the sing along,followed by prize presentation.We got the most patriotic class award for the second consecutive time!Woohoo but credit still have to go to the girls,they were the enthusiastic ones.

So after that we headed to Suntec for class lunch!While waiting for Sakae buffet which starts at 3,we headed to the arcade.I didn't touch any of the games though,except for photohunt and the basketball game.I was kinda jealous watching the couples playing that racing game.At the same time I was amused by Jasme's enthusiasm towards that dance game when she played.

3PM-SAKAE!Yeah we took the first table closest to the counter,and only 3 of us (Rach,BY and I) sat there.But you know,it's enough already.So yeah the grandmasters taught BeiYing the art of obesity.Strictly no egg,no inaris,GO DIRECTLY TO THE SEAFOOD.Haha felt so accomplished when BY said this was the first time she ate so much,ahaha high five Rachelle!Everyone was amazed by the amount of plates we three people can eat.The class left and we were still ordering red plates and dessert!Hmm maybe I should re-embrace the art of obesity again and put my jock fantasies aside.Well hope to be a jock and still eating that much,lols!

Okay off to lunch,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF,


cause I'm part of Singapore too ya,only younger!=D





She fainted from over dosage of RICE.









i said my pieceSaturday, August 09, 2008 at 12:27 PM