I know this is not the time to be blogging,but what the heck!Revision's making me sick to the core,ripping and tearing at my soul,rendering me helpless and weak.So yeah blogging's my remedy for a revision-tired Ling Xiang.

So many things happened,literally blinding results,funny English lectures where we keep polluting Wan Jing's mind with orgasms.And it occurs at the armpits!Well it's a countdown,6 more days to end of school.I'll truly miss the class I learn and study in,the friends I have,the nice teachers that taught me(some obnoxious ones though).Just when I finally have a clique to call my own,school's ending.I've always been the wanderer since Secondary One.No cliques,nothing.But now when I'm starting to enjoy the company of one,O levels will be snatching that away from me!

Haha I shall upload a part of a song I played on the piano,like it cause it's kinda grand!Pardon me if the quality's not that good.

Richard clayderman.wav -



i said my pieceSaturday, September 27, 2008 at 10:07 PM