WTH I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL MY PHOTOS I TOOK TODAY.

I can't believe I ticked everything and chose delete too quickly.Those who have the pictures please send me okay?感恩!!

Okay since I lack the pictures,I shall do another personal recount.Ok,so today I woke up at 12pm because I slept at an ungodly hour of 6am.Called Rachelle and later conference with Jasme.Rachelle kept saying my place was having a war cause of all the loud construction noise and the continuous banging of the piler.After that I was convinced to go ECP,then Dad wanted to go Parkway to settle some bank stuff.Dined at Sakae before meeting up the rest at Macs.Had to go back to fetch Rachelle cause underpass = dangerous.

Met up with the rest and they were already fitting on their blades/on their bikes.So Rachelle and I rented bikes and cycled!Was fun at the jetty.All of us formed one line and Edward took our picture.AND I DELETED MINE.&##&*!#^!*(#^!#+!#+!#*+!#Q!#^!*&#^*...After that Rachelle and I cycled to the white tower near the flowery garden furthe ahead of the jetty.Said Hi to some foreign workers and cycled up the tower.Took a few pictures BUT I DELETED IT.After that cycled back.Rachelle went ahead and I cycled with WanJing.She kept saying she'll overtake me,which is near to impossible.Haha joking.Anyway saw Wei Ting injured and cycled back to the rental shop.After returning the bike,went to the beach.Sat on the sand and allowed the water to wash my butt.The powderful swash was so strong alot of sand went into my pants,so yeah lots of friction if you know what I mean.Rachelle joined and being a little cheeky,I started throwing wet sand at her.The World War 3 started.Sand could be seen flying around like some martial arts drama.ahaha in the end I was soaked in sea water,my eyes sting from the salt and I could even taste the salt in my mouth.But it was fun!After that played volleyball and monkey for a while before I started stoning on the stone bench.Then WeiTing,Jasme and Junda came back from arcade I think.They started playing on the beach while I stoned with Rachelle.Headed to Parkway for dinner.Everyone pangseh-ed me and Zhong Ming and took a bus!So yeah Zhong Ming went home and I ordered handmade noodle.So had another hilarious meal.Rachelle was her usual merlion self,spitting objects/food bits at every direction.Victims were Junda Yurong and Wei Ting.Took a picture of Wei Ting Yurong and Jasme with Rachelle starring away cause the rest didn't want her in the picture.So funny BUT I DELETED IT.Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!Took 966 with Junda and Wei Ting.And now I realised I have a tendency to use all these terms like Dao/Pangseh.Can communicate better with friends now,though I hope to maintain or improve my command of English.Speaking of which,tomorrow is Debrief for Languages!Hope to pass my composition cause usually people think I'll get very high cause Miss Cheong will always give me a range of 21-24,but during exams it'll be fail or a borderline/weak pass.

Oh well better turn in.Gotta go to school alone this WHOLE week cause Dad's abroad.Can't wait for sister to get her car,at least I'll have two chaffeurs =D

i said my pieceMonday, September 15, 2008 at 9:14 PM