I can smell freedom just 2 weeks away. Salvation is coming to town,just like Christmas!And very soon is Dong Dong Chiang! So many things to do,yet so little time to allocate to.Well today Biology wasn't so difficult(crosses fingers) cause of the absence of the topic Cell Division.Some questions I kinda answered stupidly.Like they asked you what'll happen to a pregnant mother if she smokes.Besides answering that the foetus will not get enough oxygen and might die due to the lack of oxygen,I also stated that the foetus might be deformed due to the absence of oxygen and thus the foetus is unable to grow and develope.Kinda extra right?Oh well hope they'll accept such eccentric answers.

After Bio went home and saw Mango doing guard duty as always at the balcony.Lols can't stand her.Went out for dinner at Bugis.Parents wanted to try that Nanxiang Steamed Bun restaurant the newspaper advertised.Compared to Ding Tai Fung,they still need more improvements especially in efficiency.I think my Sis and I are the only ones in the family who likes to wander around shopping centres.My parents are super frustrated when they go to a new place to shop.Mum keeps grumbling how Parkway is so much convenient for her,and she knows almost all the shops by heart.

Father = Hates shopping and wandering aimlessly.He rather go whack balls.

Well my sister can get quite cranky sometimes,lols.





Fact 1:My sis says I have my father's nose.

Fact 2: IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look at that eagle beak.It's like it can rip and tear off flesh with that nose.

Mango Ice Cream,my favourite.Must be why I name my dog Mango.~

i said my pieceFriday, October 31, 2008 at 10:10 PM