14th November:
Met up with 5 things(Rachelle was late) at KFC,Jasme was playing with me the "I shall not talk to you game" cause of our mini conversation the day before during our 7 things outing at Orchard.After that we went to the arcade,saw Jasme play that dance dance revolution game.She's super good at it!After that was Nightwalk.Group 5 consisted of me,BeiYing,WenHan,JinMing and Zhong Ming.We had to collect 5 red lightsticks and an envelope in the swamp.Was pretty dark there though it wasn't that scary cause everyone was shouting and stomping about.We had a tough time finding our envelope but luckily Zhong Ming was there,our saviour.After that we headed to the maze to complete our second task.Edward tried jumping over some bushes and ended up spraining his leg and it was bleeding,but Wanjing was there so they left and I was kinda sick of the game.But still we persevered and went to the next station.Had to eat 4 oranges(we didn't pass the first round) and hop with Zhong Ming and Wen Han.After that WenHan and JinMing had to go home,then Zhong Ming accompanied them home.So Bei Ying and I went to the next station.Was extremely energy consuming walking to the playground itself.Then we spent a whooping 25 minutes finding the picures and piecing them together.Went back to the chalet and was so exhausted.Found a place to rest,though I couldn't sleep a single bit.
15th November:
Went out for macs with Jasme,Weiting and Beiying at around 6am.I'm hungry when I'm tired,so I was finishing up Weiting's pancakes and had to buy back for Rachelle and Wanjing.Edward went off cause he had a plane to catch,seriously miss him!After that went back to sleep and I think I was the last(after Rachelle) to wake up cause everyone was in the other room discussing about the games.So yeah the whole class headed to the park for games.First round was the stepping of balloons.I managed to stay alive!So yeah our group won.Second game was throw and catch water bomb game.Well I managed to catch one but I did drop one too.Poor people behind didn't get the chance to catch the water bomb.Well this game we lost pretty badly,our score was 0.Afetr that was Blow Wind Blow,some weird stuff like who wear pads,who likes me.Haha was fun,and later was Zhong Ji Mi Ma.Rachelle had to ask a guy for his number,Han Jie had to receive a phone call from his water balloon in front of two girls,Zi Yi had to do some bollywood dance with a palm tree.Then after that we,as a whole class played a prank on three guys.We circled them and suddenly all of us squatted.Haha they had no reaction at all,so yeah we just went back.At the chalet the rest went E-hub while 5 things stayed in the chalet.We chatted mostly about our families,and I was shocked with Wanjing's one.But yeah now she's so accomplished,I'm proud of her too,right Sis!Haha everyone was so interested in my family,cause yeah it's like a drama serial like what they said.Rachelle's dad is quite similar to mine,and we were like raising our voices and agreeing on certain things our Dads will do.Haha it was really bonding between our clique during that period.Thanks Clique =D After that was BBQ!Again,my gratitude to Zhong Ming was the head of the BBQ,asking people to help us start the BBQ,helping us barbeque the food.I did help too!Hahahas after that went home to catch up on my rest.
16th November:
Met up with Bei Ying at around 3.15pm at Wild Wild Wet.The rest were already inside and found Wanjing sitting there.Felt kinda bad to make her take care of our stuff while we go play.Wanjing next time when it's gone we'll go there again ok?If you want of course!Found Rachelle,Kokwei and Jasme at the wave pool.Rachelle was trying to get on/off her float.Beiying and I got our floats and we were holding the sides of the float to form something like the Olympic sign.Then the waves started coming in,was washed all the way back and I abandoned my float and swam to them.Held on to Jasme's float and kept pulling towards the waves.Haha was tiring but fun.After that we played some catching game.We were screaming when we saw the catcher and tried to run against the water flow.After that we realised the current catcher(Rachelle) had left for the jacuzzi and we went back to the wave pool.Rachelle Weiting and BeiYing joined us later and we had this competition to hold our breaths.First round wasn't counted.Second round I was the first to come up because Weiting's laughter was ringing in my mind and I couldn't take it.Haha I started laughing and I think I sabotaged the rest.Enjoyed ourselves there.Hahahs!Went back to chalet to wash up.Ordered pizza and I munched on 4!Was playing iSketch with Rachelle and Beiying was helping us occasionally.I think we won 4 to 5 rounds!Whoo we rule!After that was so tired I tried sleeping,but couldn't again.This time Rachelle was sleeping beside me,sleep talking and doing so many weird noises.Beiying also couldn't sleep cause she's afraid of waking Jasme up.Haha~
17th November:
Bid farewell to our chalet and we cammed while deciding whether to go for kbox.Was kinda tired so I didn't want to go.In the end Weiting,Rachelle,WanJing and I headed to the MRT station to have our brunch.Had dessert and we were chatting about our JC future:TO BE POPULAR!Hahas except for Wanjing who wanted low profile.After that bud Rachelle farewell and we took MRT back to Eunos.Chatted with Wanjing and Weiting.Then later Weiting walked home while Sis and I took 13 back home.Haha she's so adorable,but yeah she really misses someone!
Well I really enjoyed myself at the chalet,thanks guys!You're simply the BEST!



This was the first time I took off my shirt in front of my friends.








I miss you guys~~ Let's go out more often alrights?When we go to our respective JCs let's hope we'll still be able to be as sticky as UHU glue yeah!