Can't wait for hell to break lose!Can't wait to go on shopping sprees with my clique as well as class outings.And I'm gona go back to Leisure Park to buy a pair of slippers I've been eyeing for so long,and I'm gona ask Dad for my two months allowance I didn't take since School stopped,HAHA EXPLOITATION.
Anyway yesterday was super duper hilarious.Imagine yourself: 16/FEMALE/AUSSIE. That's what I posed as cause of some iSketch chatroom craze with my good pal R.Well I was curious to find the Legendary Tommy as told by R.I wanted to see how good he was with his glib tongue and what plastic or some clay playdoh looks.Well sad to say,I ended up with a bunch of sex deprived people wanting to have cyber sex with me.It was fun to tease them though.Lots of explicit content.What licking clit**** and nibbling tits,from sucking armpits to sucking the THING itself.And their command of English is soooo superb,everything's very detailed,like some step-by-step manual of some Karma Sutra.I think I should go there more often if I want to improve my geisha and intimate stories.Oh oh ya,and ganging up with R was fun too~ especially when we exposed this chuck guy,who wanted to be both of our slaves.Haha pretty cool right?
And the corny things they say,ahaha so cliche:
(Excerpt from R): The chains to my heart are stronger than metal (something like that)
Well I can come up with that too you know:
The hair on my head can be counted with my fingers.
Isn't that more attractive!!!
The chains to my heart are stronger than metal
but one tug it breaks like a petal
Just by this you've lost the battle,
to elegant R who's got a whole load of capital!
So pack your bag Mr Chuck,
cause R's a girl who's not gona give a FU**!
HAha I love making such rhymes,take that Dr Seuss.You mother sucks jelly beans in hell~~~~~~~~~~~~