Dad flew away to Taiwan,so it's been kinda quiet around the house. Yesterday the shopping queens(2 aunts and my mum,another two friends of my mum were absent) went Parkway and splurged on Bossini and Wanko cause this month's my Mum's birthday,40%! But with the Christmas sales they only give additional 5% for the birthday girl.Then my mum traded her card for 4 family cards.Mine's given to my aunt,but if anyone wana shop for clothes on January at Bossini do tell me yeah!I've got 40% =D


Today mum asked me out to go Tangs. She wanted to compare the prices of woks and the knives with Robinsons. Guess the latter's cheaper. Walked past Wisma Atria (No reply >.<) and I bought my pair of converse sneakers! Got my sister a perfume which cost thrice as much as my shoes.Funny thing was I jokingly told my mum it's not fair she got something more expensive,she just said "Okok lah,next time get you something again." Whooo she rocks sia! Funny mum,becoming a joker these days.And now she has a tendency to poke me and my sis at the sides (the sensitive part) when we make funny comments about her.Love my mum! Back from digressing,after that we went to have a very late lunch at Island Cafe at the top level of Tangs.The ice kacang was my mum's favourite: HEALTHY VERSION. They replaced coconut milk with evaporated skim milk.

I think I almost died of healthiness. Well at least now I got my shoes =D


And I'm in love with Il Divo and Luciano Pavarotti! So nice vocals!!! Hope to sing like them and break all the glass with my vibrato!



My mum's so photogenic,unlike her children. *Sigh*










These two kids look so adorable watching the big screen.And they can fit into a chair!


Christmas Tree Decorated!


Another artistic shot I took.Gona brush up on my photography~


Can't wait for Christmas!



"All I want and wish for Christmas is you."

i said my pieceSunday, December 07, 2008 at 6:41 PM