I'm really scared of this thing now. I cannot believe I walked straight into it at the gym. It was around 6.40pm,and luckily not many people were at the gym.After finished stretching in another room,I walked back to the main gym room,not noticing the glass door because it was left opened previosuly.I was walking fast as normal and I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE DOOR.

Then the whole gym echoed with a loud BANG.

So freaking darn embarrassing!Everyone stared at me!A girl even laughed at me.But thank goodness a few aunties came to check if I was alright and still conscious.I think my IQ dropped a whole lot.They were asking me "Are you alright?" and I was rubbing my forehead and saying "Yes I am".Was grateful the guy in charge of the gym also asked if I'm alright.He said next time he'll put a sign at the glass door.Oh man I felt even more embarrassed!Even those aunties could see the door,and I banged right into it.

Let's hope I won't have any phobia of anything made out of glass.The humiliation today was enough to kill me..!!!!!

i said my pieceMonday, December 22, 2008 at 10:31 PM