Most of my friends are making their holidays useful through working,but I guess I'm kinda doing that too,although through bonding. Nowadays I'm even much closer to my Mum,going out shopping with her,learning the ropes of Anger Management and how to handle my Dad better.Yeah I think this is one way of upgrading myself?Ever since this year I have a tendency to bicker with my father.I guess I'm not the once submissive boy anymore.I think my close friends will notice that too,if I'm not wrong.

Today,I was surprised when I went downstairs for breakfast.You see,usually it'll be me who will be the one lugging me mum out to shop.She's so rooted to Parkway you ask her to travel a little bit more she'll start complaining.So I was quite amazed she asked me out to Taka today with our aunts.Later went to wash up and waited for aunt to come fetch us.Met up with 2nd aunt and had Ding Tai Fung.I can never get bored of that place,the Xiao Long Bao is so nice!But the service wasn't up to standard though.Anything we've finished they quickly collect,sometimes we're not even done with it they also want to take it away.Mum got kinda pissed with them then aunts told her to cool down.Then they started talking about their Buddhist thing!My family is really a bunch of linkers,lol.Nice name huh.

Headed to Taka.Along the way saw many street peddlers,mostly disabled people,selling tissue paper.It's kinda heartening to see them sitting on the wheel chair under the hot sun just sticking their hand with the tissue out to the crowd.Won't they get heat stroke?Sometimes I have the urge to do something that most wouldn't do,like help push them to somewhere with shade,but it's hard to make the move.Typical Singaporeans will stare at you like you're trying to act nice.I know I shouldn't care of what others think,but imagine at that point of time,everyone giving you that look.Who knows, later the wheelchair-bound man will STAND up and ask me to just leave him alone,or he takes his tissue paper and throw it at me.LOL that'll be something funny.

Went to the kitchen ware department.So many ATAS cutlery.I think if I fall down and knock the whole display shelf down I'll have to sell my house for that.It's really very classy!Like gold lining and those English tea cups with intricate flowery patterns.I think the price is just as intricate,definitely.So we went to look at the woks,and there was this demonstration going on.Sadly no one was watching.But the saleswoman was selling woks,just what my mother wanted.So the four of us were watching how useful the wok is: Can bake cakes,steam cakes,maybe fry cakes as well,I wonder if boiling cakes will taste nice.Oh well anyway she was steaming this Chocolate flavoured Fa Gao for us and teaching my mum and aunts how all the things to note.Then suddenly, a whole HORDE of aunties crowded around us,cause they wanted to learn the Fa Gao recipe.Quite easy to make though!Always,my mum and aunts will attract crowds to a shop,kinda cool huh!Eventually mum was convinced to buy that wok,see the power of Demonstrations to an Auntie?Hahaha~




My mum also has a fetish for cheap slippers.She saw what Itti and Otto slipper and saw the price."Eh so cheap,there's a sale leh!"

1 more pair of slippers added to the shoe cupboard.



Went home and gave sis the Fa Gao.Cause she wanted mum to buy some snacks.When mum was on the phone,I told her that each Fa Gao was a buck each and even she didn't like it (kinda mushy),she still swallowed one down.My mum was grinning on the phone,and sis gave me that Yucky face.Ahaha freaking funny then we eventually told her.I wonder if there's really Fa Gao sold at Taka,was fun teasing my sister!~

Oh yeah I was watching Ellen and she had Taylor Swift as her guest!So pretty!!!Well gona go run on the treadmill now,I must fulfill my dream of being a nice jock!Yeah then maybe Taylor Swift will be my girlfriend,LOL.

i said my pieceTuesday, December 09, 2008 at 9:12 PM