Today was the day my best guy friend left me,yeah it was Edward.Thank you Edward for adding spice to my Chung Cheng Education.The automobile guru.The only guy friend who accompanied me with 7Things.I still remember the day when we were accompanying the girls at Far East.Good times bro! And during O levels you would turn around at wink,I'm not sure if it's me or Wanjing you're winking at,but I'll always return the favour.Gona miss you loads.Study hard over there yeah!Make us proud =) And you promised me in the future both of us will each own a BMW 7 series!I'll hold you to your word!!!But for now,take care and bon voyage.I'll see you very soon I know!
Well today after sending Edward off we went to Popeyes.Rache and I didn't eat cause we wanted to have ice cream at Earl's Swensens.At first I thought the rest played us out,but in the end they joined us.Had baked rice and Macadamia Mania.Joked about Rache and her NORMAL spoon,which was bigger than a ladle or the pan itself.
After that the rest left.Had a very long chat with Rache.Guess like I've made a very HUGE mistake this year.Misunderstood certain things which led to us drifting apart this year.MY BAD MY BAD.Was fun chatting at T3,good place to hang out at!Well after that Sis suddenly rang me and told me parents wanted to watch the movie Australia.It's very touching and I think Twilight cannot be compared to this movie,I mean what's a teenage love story compared to one that involves racism,love and going against all odds to save an Aborigine boy!
Oh yeah and Edward? This song's dedicated to you.Kinda childish but meaningful.Do come back and play with us yeah!
Missing you already!