Today was an enjoyable day! Met up with Rachelle at City Hall (I waited at 1.40 and she told me to have my lunch first. Little did I know that she was STILL at home sitting on her roller chair wheeling about.) Yeah so we went to Orchard to window shop.Saw many nice clothes,but was financially disabled.After that went to eat at Wisma and we LAUGHED ALOT.Really,I tried mimicking her laughter and in the end everything worsened.I was even tearing and vomitting air.But all was in good fun =D


And many thanks to this special friend for bringing me to Atria Pan to recommend me the job shadowing programme there.Really really really appreciate it!!I'll owe you a treat if I get hired yeah!THANK YOU!


Love the festive season of giving!!

I wana buy the cardigan!Especially if I start working.

We tried acting like Ah Zhong.Quite successful yeah?

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hope to go out soon! *Bows down and says "Thank You" in a low,raspy tone* ( Insider Joke =D )























TAG REPLY TO RACHELLE: Here you go! All yours to oogle yeah!



i said my pieceThursday, December 04, 2008 at 8:45 PM