HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANJING & MYSELF! Mwahaha 1 year closer to getting my Driver's License!~


And dearest 7 Things:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SURPRISE!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!You've made my 17th Birthday so memorable.Just like Wanjing said,after passing her the present,I thought another birthday will just pass like that.Never did I expect 7Things ( Edward i still can feel your spirit/soul floating around,LOL) to surprise me with a house visit!Yeah I was playing Warcraft and cleaning my piano when suddenly,my mum shouted "LingXiang your friends are here!"

This is the best birthday gift from my friends~~~~~~

After that they went to visit the tree house at the garden.The REAL one now,not some wooden bridge.Travelled to Far East and we wanted to surprise Rachelle.In the end she wasn't working.Drank Green Tea at Subway and later went back to Far East to shop.Rachelle joined us too!Got friendship bands for our clique.Dropped mine while walking but I found it again!Poor Wanjing lost hers as well and couldn't find it.Shopped for quite a long time.Stoned quite a few times,sorry guys I was just thinking of something.Pity we didn't take pictures!

Once again,I'd like to thank those who wished me A Happy Birthday,especially Rachelle,Wanjing,Jasme,WeiTing,Bei Ying and Edward.You guys really made my birthday so enjoyable!Thank you for the presents,thank you for the cards,thank you for the well wishes!And I should thank my parents as well!Without their sperm and egg,I wouldn't be born on the 8th of January!Crude,I know,haha!


Once again,


THANKS GUYSInfinity!


A good closure for 16,a bright new beginning for 17 =D

i said my pieceThursday, January 08, 2009 at 10:08 PM