Well today was the first time I celebrated New Year with my friends.Usually it's with family,after "Happy New Year!",it's lights out.Although the outing wasn't what I expected it to be,the company of my friends were great.Went to Sentosa to celebrate.Boy were there loads of people who were drunk and smoking.Lots of foreign workers as well,whistling at pretty ladies.Also two guys who were seemingly quite intimate with each other.
At least they're attached.
When it was 12am,we heard the fireworks.Quickly went up the slope,shook hands with some foreign workers,and we ran up all the way to catch a glimpse of it.After that went back to Vivo and had supper at Carl's Jr.Went home and realised the bus service had stopped.Walked home from the station and it was pretty scary with a group of foerign workers walking behind me,and they were drunk as well.Such an affinity with foreign workers today!Well I've uploaded the pictures,some I didn't post cause the person in the picture might complain.Yup and once again,
Happy New Year!~