1)Maid ran away yesterday.I'm not sure if she was abducted/eloped with postman boyfriend/murdered/went to her church to become a nun/lost her way and eventually get abducted.But one thing's for sure,she left with her just received salary.And she even bought bread home and LEAVING again.Rache's funny,told me the maid should have just brought the bread along so that at least she won't starve.I think my maids can join Rachelle's Chronicles of Weird Domestic Workers,Ahaha!
2)Got into a whole lotta tiffs after this incident.Previously my Nikon D90 was used to threaten me,now I guess the whole thing's really gone for good.Ah heck at least no more threatening.
3)Have to do household chores now.It's not that I don't enjoy doing it,but when there's someone yakking away cause of your supposedly low efficiency and lousy competency ( I wonder how he linked to this?! ) when you're sweeping the floor.Just feel like hurling the broom just to silence him.Pfuit.
Just when I was so ready to face the new year,new challenges,these domestic problems have to dampen my supposedly positive mindset.
And missing 7Things.Edward bro's gone.Rest are busy with work.When can we hang out as a clique again!!Let's go Atlanta !!!