Okay I'm blogging again!!! Hahas these few days were enjoyable.Got all the Chinese New Year goodies,and I've been munching on them.CALORIES CALORIES.Well relatives and friends have been asking about my results,comparing with their bright children.I just really hope I can get into VJ!

Well on Friday Rachelle accompanied me to the driving range to try golf!I must say for a greenhorn she's really good.She could hit 50m as compared to me when I just started,I couldn't even hit the ball.Felt really bad when Dad tried to teach her.Really sorry Rachelle!But yeah you do know how chauvenist men work =P





Just plan to enjoy holidays as much as possible!When JC starts,it'll be the start of mugging again.Like what Mr Soon will say,



J2 Year 1. A levels next year,buck up,no one walks alone,some football song(Mr Soon always play during Level Master Talk),and then more drilling.

I seriously cannot wait.









i said my pieceSunday, January 18, 2009 at 3:46 PM