Two consecutive outings,

And I'm loving it!First was with Hazel and Rachelle yesterday.Second was with Rachelle today!

Watched Twilight yesterday.The first part was kinda boring.They ( Bella & Edward ) kept staring at each other for SOOOOOOOOOO long it's a wonder their eyeballs never pock out.And I think Dr Carlisle looks better than Edward.After that headed to Far East and looked at clothes and accessories.I'm gona go back again to buy my stuff!!!!!

Today got a sudden message from Rachelle asking me out.Met at Parkway and I bought two tees for Chinese New Year!Rachelle got a very good bargain.A tennis/gym-like bag at Cotton On for $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So cheap man,if it looked more like a guy's bag I would have snatched it.Saw Natalie working and Mr So just happened to pass by as well.Results coming out soon,acks.

It's time to work again,leave unpleasant memories behind and move on.And I've finally snapped out of idea of having a romantic,fairytale-like relationship.That's never gona happen to me.So now it's best to focus on my studies.Like Dad always say,in this realistic society,not many relationships can be built if one party or both are financially unstable.It's a little subjective,I do agree.But I've had my fair share of seeing people break up cause of monetary issues.And in this society,if you're not financially stable,it's hard to get a standing in there.Yep,the harsh reality has finally set in on my Kiddo-like mentality.




So current goal for now? Asides from the doctor/dentist aspiration.





Forbes List of Richest People =D

i said my pieceSaturday, January 03, 2009 at 9:20 PM